Homeprohire is a marketplace for contractors and homeowners in the building industry.
The Problem: Though work order volume was high, the business was struggling to provide a sufficient contractor pool. Placements were done by telephone, at ad hoc. SellClarity developed a strategy to streamline and balance this model.
This was achieved by:
- Building their notification system for contractor positions, integrating text message, e-mail and postcards
- Implementing a CRM system to track opportunities, onboard contractors and generate a revenue pipeline
- Creating a sales playbook and assisting in the hiring of the sales team
- Developing an inside sales process to onboard contractors
- Systems above can be replicated in new markets, without additional HQ head count
Our automation raised the contractor pool by 200%. We also cut the sales cycle from 72 hours to 4.
- Created and implemented an automated marketing system to onboard and activate new contractors
- Communication is automated as orders come through, removing manual processing